The Handheld Shower Head Spray with Diverter Valve by Drive Medical was designed to provide the user with a relaxing experience when showering. Included with the hand held shower spray is a diverter valve which allows the user to switch water flow from the regular shower head to the handheld shower spray with the flick of a switch. The 80″ white reinforced hose is durable and allows for maneuverability increasing control over your bathing experience. When using your traditional shower head the handheld shower spray can be anchored in the holder which is included. An added feature built into the handle is an on / off switch which allows the user a simple way to turn the water flow on or off. The Handheld Shower Head Spray by Drive Medical will take your bathing experience to a new level.
The new Drive Medical Premium Series Bath Bench with Back and Arms is designed for individuals who require additional safety measures with balance in the bath or shower. The seat fits all shapes and sizes and the lightweight design has large stable legs with soft non-slip feet, ensuring user safety. This bath bench has tool free height adjustment and tool free back, leg and arm removal as well.
- Weighs 17.5 lbs without footrests
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and strong
- Frame magnets keep footrests secure against frame to prevent swinging open when the chair is carried
- Padded flip-back arms are removable
- Upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy-to-clean
- Two-way back release allows to push or pull lever
- The transport chair conveniently folds for travel and storage
- Back folds forward
- Comes with tool-free height adjustable swing-away footrests
- Aluminum rear wheel locks
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
VINNIE SMALL CHAIR
MINI SINGLE SOFA